Friday, January 16, 2009

/shiver

It's stupid cold here. Canadian cold even. When the temperature drops like this here, they describe it on the news as the arrival of a "blast of icy Canadian air." You Canadians can have your damn air back! It was -15F this morning when I took my daughter to high school (aka -26C) and I was left muttering bizarre things like, "oh, it's warmed up to 10 below" later when I took my son to kindergarten. And cheering at the weather report saying it'd get up to 6. That's just crazy.

In any event, I didn't get online last night. I thought I needed to take it easy for a night and was afraid that if I played, I'd get wrapped up like usual and end up staying late. Instead, I got up a bit earlier this morning and spent some time with my son in his kindergarten class, reading to the kids.

I may be able to get online tonight in time to run some heroics or something. Maybe make the epic healing ring.

No comments: