Sunday, October 12, 2008

Couple more badges

We talked about ZA last night, but decided not to try without more of the experienced high-dps players. We'll take another shot tonight no matter what since it resets tomorrow morning. Tomorrow will be the last bear mount run one way or another.

Instead, we worked on helping Quisha get the last pieces of the Champion quest line. Some people helped her get to the quest NPC in Slave Pens. Then we cleared through Nightbane in KZ quickly to get that part of the quest. We need to try to assemble another Gruul's pug before Tues for her if she's going to make it. Maybe tonight after ZA.

I was looking over the gems in my ret gear and at the last moment noticed that my meta gem is not going to work if I socket all red. I need 2 blue and 2 yellow, too. So I have 2 spots for green gems I'll need to socket. But what green gems? Crit & stam seems best, but the green gems seem very likely to be changing a lot on Tuesday when hit/crit/haste and spellpower all get folded from 2 types to one. So I'll wait until then to grab and cut the greens to see what looks best. At least I'm all set on red thanks to a generous gift from Sherider. I kinda like doing things myself as much as possible, so I think I'll return a gift of a little gold because I know he's always broke from respeccing, repair and an allergy to grinding daily quests.

No comments: