Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I hab a code

Er, have a cold even. I thought it was behind me after spending most of last week feeling fuzzy, but apparently not yet.

So I didn't do more that toss out a "anybody want to raid anything bigger than the brewfest boss?" when people were grouping up for said boss. I would have pushed harder, but I only saw about 15 l8raiders kicking around anyway. I'll keep trying to organize on the regular raid nights and hope we get back to critical mass sometime. Or maybe I'll LFM on the Elune forums again and try to pull back together the SSC/Vashj group.

After killing the Brewfest boss a few more times (no mounts), I headed over to SMV to catch up on the long-neglected Champion of the Naaru questline. I moved it along to the point where you need to kill the fiery boss with 5. Then we'll need to run all the heroic Trials quests. And then go back and kill Magtheridon again. There might be time for all this before the patch hits and it's at least worth a shot before 3.0 releases, especially if we're not raiding.

Should be another bear mount run tonight. Could be a Trials run after, or instead if we're short dps again. I think we learned that 3 "replacement" level dps is too many for a comfortable run, so if it's more than 1-2, we'll try again Friday.

No comments: