Thursday, October 9, 2008

We tried an improv ZA run last night, but wiped on the Eagle boss, so there was never any particular chance of getting a bear. The first storm hit 2-3s early -- which it did on a recent successful bear run too. The main difference was with a number of new players and people on alts, a few people were slower to react to the storm hitting them and it fell apart from there.

Then we wiped again just before the Bear boss, preventing the second chest. We perservered through a few more wipes and got the Dragonhawk down.

There will be 2 more resets. Maybe we can figure out how to try to get at least one more mount for somebody out of them.

Afterwards, I did a set of Isle dailies with Hawksy and bought some Crimson Spinels. Curiously, I noticed the uncut gems were 150g but the Bold cut (+10 str) were selling for 240g. Since I don't need them until next Tues, I decided to cut them all and list them. If they sell, I'll buy more and might be able to fund getting all epic gems this way. If not, I'm out a couple of gold in listing fees.

I was going to try to do SSC tonight, but there are a few people who need a few heroics before tomorrow's Magtheridon run. Given Vashj is going to be a lot easier next week and there's no way we'll get the Hand of A'dal title before Tuesday, I think I'll just tank heroic Trials runs tonight for people.

No comments: