Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just a little time-travel

Just did a few more of the heroics last night. We got a group of 5 and ran through Heroic Black Morass, Durnholde and Auchenai Crypts. I just have Magister's Terrace and Mechanar to go now.

Speaking of achievements, in addition to the rep ones, I've got to remember to go solo Onyxia this week. Guardian reported doing it fairly easily as ret spec this past week. Not sure if he brought tanking gear, FR gear, or what. I thought it was supposed to be a couple of hours long as a battle, but he said it only took 10-15m. Apparently, you can hit her in the air during Phase 2 if you are standing right underneath, shortening the battle a lot. I'll load up all my gear and go experiment one day this week.

Not tonight. Tonight, I'm going to try to be on time to get Mt Hyjal going as early as possible.

No comments: