Saturday, October 11, 2008

Line 'em up

Noid ran the table on pugging the BC "easy kill" bosses last night. Gruul's Lair was already in progress when I got on, but I jumped in to help for Magtheridon (and ended up MT, heh) and stayed through Doomlord Kazzak. I had killed Doomlord before, but never tanked it. I think I wiped the raid once by being too slow to position him so the dps could really open up. But we got him the second time.

Then I just did a few dailies to be a little less poor and made it an early night.

Barantir and I discussed running ZA again this weekend. It'd be either tonight or tomorrow and it's our next-to-last chance to get somebody one more mount. I think I might have to be a bit harsher about focusing on getting more experienced people into the group and improve the success probability. Last time didn't go very smoothly.

I think we'll have most/all of the regulars back for the very last ZA bear mount run on Monday. Then we all get to respec and relearn how to play on Tuesday. Well, after we d/l the patch and crash the servers for awhile. With a little luck, maybe we'll be raiding again by Thursday.

No comments: